What is Galentines?
Galentine's is an evening to celebrate everything about the single woman! Valentines is no longer "Single Awareness Day"! Galentine's takes a holiday that often excludes celebrating single women and infuses it with fun, music, comedy, and amazing Biblical encouragement for all the single ladies out there! Call up your gals and join Mandisa and friends for a night of laughter, joy and excitement!
You don't want to miss this special night! So, call up your girls and join Mandisa and friends for a fun night of joy and confidence as we take a look at the good, the bad, and the ugly (because we all know it has its moments) of the single life.
- an exclusive concert with Mandisa
- relevant Bible teaching (not to mention a fun story or two) from Lisa Harper & Kelly Minter
- an interview with Mandy Hale, a.k.a. "The Single Woman"
- a special Q&A panel with singles from all walks of life-never married, young singles, divorced singles & widows
- surprise special guests
- laughing, dancing, singing, blessing & more!
Sponsorship OpportunitiesInterested in being a sponsor at Galentines? Get the Exhibitor Application Form HERE.
Ministry Partner: The Next Door
The mission of The Next Door is to live out our faith by providing a continuum of evidence-based services for women and their families impacted by addiction, mental illness, trauma and/or incarceration. Visit thenextdoor.org for more information.
We will be collecting donations for The Next Door at the event in Nashville. Items that are needed include:
- Toilet paper
- Full size shampoo, conditioner, and lotion
- Bibles for welcome bags: The Serenity Companion for Twelve Step Recovery NT is our preferred choice
- New underwear (bras & panties) in all sizes (most of our ladies are a size 12+)
- Weekly pocket calendars
- $20 gift cards to WalMart, Walgreens, or Kroger